AgSafe Associate and Company Membership
AgSafe offers four levels of company membership for food and farming businesses, a farm labor contractor membership and associate membership for those businesses that support these industries. Becoming a member immediately connects businesses to a broad network across the United States that shares AgSafe’s commitment to protecting workers and our food supply. In addition, active participation provides employers with the knowledge and resources needed to protect workers, maintain regulatory compliance and ensure the success of their business into the future.
Type of Membership:
- Micro Company: 25 or fewer employees: $100
- Small Company: 26-50 employees: $250
- Medium Company: 51 – 250 employees: $375
- Large Company: 251 or more employees: $500
- Farm Labor Contractor: $500
- Associate: $250 – Associate members are support businesses including consultants, insurance, finance, lawyers, irrigation/water management, real estate/development, or equipment
*Employees refers to full-time, part-time, regular, seasonal, temporary, and Visa Workers (H2A, H2B)
Membership Benefits Include:
- Discounted prices for all AgSafe trainings, including but not limited to the AgSafe Annual Conference, the Agricultural Safety Certificate Program and much more.
- Discounted prices for business services including company specific training and voluntary audits.
- Access to the Members Only AgSafe Resource Center, which includes sample forms, posters and templates available in English and Spanish. New Portal coming July 2021!
- Access to Occupational Safety and Human Resource guidance from AgSafe staff.
- New Event Registration platform benefits! Coming July 2021
- Invitation to post safety, health, human resources and food safety jobs on the AgSafe Job Bank.
- Real time updates on timely safety, health, human resources and food safety issues.
- Members Monthly e-newsletter