For over 25 years the AgSafe Team has worked tirelessly to advance the food and farming industries commitment to a safe, sustainable workforce and food supply, by providing practical education and resources.
During that time the organization has trained over 60,000 growers, farm labor contractors, packers, shippers and processors, along with their supervisors and workers, in the most critical safety, health, human resources and food safety issues.
Our growth and success led to the purchase of the AgSafe Education Center in 2013. The Center has served us well and enabled our growth and expansion. In 2015, however, we began bursting at the seams and undertook planning for a new facility. We were exceptionally fortunate to have a 10,500-square foot building with adjoining parking lot donated to us in 2016. Now we are undertaking the task of renovating the new property with the goal of relocating in the fall of 2017.
The Board of Directors has launched Growing a Legacy – AgSafe Capital Campaign with the intention of raising $1.5 million from 2017-2021. The money is being used to for the extensive renovation and to establish a maintenance fund. The success of this campaign means that AgSafe can focus its existing resources on providing service, instead of operating expense.
For more information on the project, as well as the opportunity to donate please download our brochure: Click Here.
Donate to the AgSafe Capital Campaign: Click Here
Capital Campaign Donors
AgSafe would like to thank those businesses and individuals who have generously pledged to Growing a Legacy – AgSafe Capital Campaign.
Founder Circle: $50,000 and greater
- Central Valley Contracting
- Empresas Del Bosque: Web Site
- Gills Onions: Website
- In Honor of Johnny Starling – AgSafe Board Chairman: 2001-2002
- J.G. Boswell Company: In Honor of Ron Shanoian – AgSafe Board Chairman: 1996-1997
- James G. Parker Insurance Associates: Website
- Rancho Guadalupe
- Rio Farms
- The Christensen-Wolfe Family, AgSafe Staff
- The Hall Group of Companies
Benefactor Circle: $25,000 – $50,000
- ASP Farm Services
- Daniel C. Salas Harvesting
- DLL Insurance Agency: Web Site
- Harris Farms, Inc.: Web Site
- Innovative Produce: Website
- Jaguar Farm Labor Contracting, Inc.: Web Site
- Walsh Vineyards Management: Web Site
Ambassador Circle: $15,000 – $25,000
- Don and Dianne Winn
- Five Star Packing
- Vino Farms, Inc.
Patron Circle: $10,000 – $15,000
- Angelina Ceja, AgSafe Staff
- Rosie Cano, AgSafe Staff
- The Helton Family, AgSafe Staff
Pillar Circle: $5,000 – $10,000
- Alethea Leandro-Farr
- C.J. Ritchie Farms
- CarrieAnn Arias
- Greenleaf Farms
- Josh and Michelle Bergman
- Newton Farms
- Red Dog Management, Inc.
- Silverado Farming Company: Web Site
- The Besson Family, AgSafe Staff
- Theresa Kiehn, AgSafe Staff
Supporter Circle: $2,500 – $5,000
- AJ and Rosanne Cisney
- Gabriela and Jacque Ventress, AgSafe Staff
- Greg Nelson
- The Genasci Family, AgSafe Staff
Sustainer Circle: $1,000 – $2,500
- Beverly and Sal Abarca, AgSafe Staff
- California Cotton Ginners and Growers Associations: Web Site
- David Flores
- Martino Graphic Design
- Michael Casey
Friend Circle: Up to $1,000
- Caitlin Albritton, Former AgSafe Staff
- Joe Rendon, AgSafe Staff
- Katie Garland, AgSafe Staff
- Rich Hines